The sniper rifle you know from all of my videos is The Novritsch SSG24 – a spring powered airsoft sniper rifle with internals that can handle springs up to M190 (650fps). It has a precision hop up chamber and a 6.01mm precision barrel installed for incomparable precision out of the box.
My absolute favorite sidearm is the Novritsch SSP-1. It is a pre-upgraded Gas Blow Back Pistol which can be operated with both CO2 (1J / 330 fps) and Gas (0.8J / 310fps). It is an out of the box solution and doesn’t need any further modification or tuning. It is built to last and it will not let you down when you need it.
My sniper BBs of choice are (obviously) Silo Sniper 0.45g Bio BBs. To get the maximum amount of accuracy for every shot the Silo BB surface is made slightly rougher than a standard BB. The effect of this is that the hop-up can get maximum grip on the BB to get the same backspin on EVERY shot. Vertical inconsistency is eliminated by very strict quality control assuring the same perfectly round shape and desired weight for every BB in the same weight category.
I have been using the Silo Runcam Scopecam for a very long time for every video on my channel. This version is dedicated to airsoft. The scopecam has a full aluminium body (cannot be damaged by airsoft shots), integrated picatinny rail mount and optimized software dedicated to making scopecam videos. The other cameras I’m using are the GoPro Hero 4 Silver, Runcam 2 and the Insta360 One.
Finding a pair of goggles that would not fog up was super important as I have had this issue often in the past. Thankfully I found the Pyramex I-Force Goggles. These things absolutely do not fog up due to the dual pane lens and vented foam carriage and are very comfortable to wear. They also come with a strap but I have never needed to use it.
Red Dot Sight
As a sniper I don’t use a red dot sight often. That’s why I thought it was important to find a red dot sight that does exactly what it is supposed to do at a good price. The Silo Red Dot Sight has an anti-glare reflective coated lens for great optical clarity. On top of that it has a 3-position dimmer control (red and green) and 4 different reticles.
- Buttstock pouch: OD Buttstock pouch
- Selfiecam: Mobius Action Cam
- Full-auto pistol: Tokyo Marui Hi-capa 4.3 Extreme
- Holster: SSP-1 holster (also works for Hi-capa & 1911)
- Grenades: Airsoft Innovations Burst XL
- BDU combat shirt: Flecktarn Combat Shirt
- BDU pants: Flecktarn Combat Pants with kneepads
- Ghillie: Sprinter Custom Ghillie
- Boonie hat: Sprinter Custom Ghillie
- Headcam: GoPro Hero 4 Black
- Gloves: Enola Gaye FUG Gloves
- Carry harness: Condor H-Harness
- Carry belt: Condor Battle Belt
- Sniper magpouches: SSG magpouch
- Shoes: Solomon Quest 4D 2 GTX
- Chronograph: Acetech