Frequently Asked Questions
- All European orders are shipped using GLS.
- All North American orders are either shipped using a network of multiple distributors or by FedEx International Economy. Carbine kits and stocks are not permitted in the FedEx network.
- Yes, you will receive a tracking link from us when your order is dispatched.
- We also like to keep a close eye on all of our shipments, and have all tracking information at the ready. Please feel free to contact us using the contact form or by emailing email@example.com and we will help you out right away.
- Yes, you maintain the right to exchange items or return them for a refund for up to 30 days after receiving your order.
- For international shipments you are responsible for the additional shipping fees.
- For domestic shipments we offer free return shipping.
- Please note that shipping costs are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Unfortunately this is NOT possible!
- The most practical approach is for us to refund you for your existing order, allowing you to place a new one with the desired adjustments.
- We have designed the gun camo wraps to have margins for error. This means that even if the wrap is not sized perfectly, you can make it so.
- If you are still unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us as we’d love to help you out.
Thank you for shopping with Silo Airsoft! If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packing. Please download the return form here: RETURN FORM
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a few days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the shipping costs will be deducted.