Frequently Asked Questions
- All European orders are shipped by GLS EuroBusinessParcel.
- All North American orders are shipped by FedEx International Priority.
- We can also ship to anywhere else in the world. All of these shipments are handled by FedEx International Priority.
- Carbine kits and stocks are not permitted in the FedEx network. Orders from outside of the EU containing these are shipped using network partners (USPS, Royal Mail etc.).
- You will receive a tracking link from FedEx, GLS or PostNL the moment your shipping label is created.
- Once the shipment is picked up by the appropriate distributor, you will also receive a confirmation email from us stating that your order has been completed.
- We also like to keep a close eye on all of our shipments, and have all tracking information at the ready. Please feel free to contact us using the contact form or by emailing email@example.com and we will help you out right away.
- Yes, you maintain the right to exchange items or return them for a refund for up to 30 days after receiving your order.
- For international shipments you are responsible for the additional shipping fees.
- For domestic shipments we offer free return shipping.
- Please note that shipping costs are not refundable.
- We have designed the gun camo wraps to have margins for error. This means that even if the wrap is not sized perfectly, you can make it so.
- If you are still unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us as we’d love to help you out.
Thank you for shopping with Silo Airsoft! If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Please download the return form here: RETURN FORM
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. You have 30 days from the day of receiving your order to notify us. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Cruquiuszoom 51, Cruquius, Noord-Holland, 2142EW, Netherlands.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Packing & Handling Fee
If your item was damaged in transport, defective or the wrong size, we do not charge fees of any kind.
If you ordered something by mistake or make a return for reasons not due to our error, a €5EUR packing & handling fee will be deducted from your refund.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER for orders shipping OUTSIDE of the EU (European Union).
Duties and Taxes:
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine if there will be additional costs.